iOS 16 is still untested (by developer)
Version 2.6.0 supports rootless, tested on 15.7.5 and 15.7.4
Compatible with iOS 12, 13, 14, and 15 for iPhones and iPads.
On iOS 7-11? Use Version 2.3.2 or below.
If you previously bought Snapper 2 on Cydia Store, you will receive Snapper 2 on Packix for free if you are using the same device that you purchased with -- if not, please email me the transaction details and I will gift it to you.
Snapper is a tweak that lets you crop a portion of the screen and keep it floating on the screen.
This is useful for (example):
- Never switching between two apps multiple times to enter a password ever again
- Comparing stuff on the screen!
- Instantly censoring an image that you want to share
- Keep a reference to something while searching in e.g. Safari
- Great for when you have a hard to spell word snapped that you need to enter somewhere
- Take a screenshot of a small part of the screen only
- Zoom unzoomable images
- Can't copy text in some app? Just snap it and save to camera roll for later
.. and more!
- Control the area to crop before snapping!
- Or don't - snapper has multiple modes
- Use it with Activator, or without!
- Never lose a snap, the history panel (access via Activator OR the Settings app)
- Snaps organised by application snapped within
- Multiple snaps on the screen at the same time
- Facebook-heads-like interface to close snaps
- Save to camera roll instantly
- Sharing built-in
- Automatically copy snap to clipboard (optional)
- No DRM!
- Awesome animations!
.. and more!